///TAKE MY HEART
I Need A Time Machine....
Monday 28 October 2013 @ 09:57 | 0 Comment [s]

I need a time machine :( Go back to the time where we just know each other :')  Rewind all the past. Hope I can through that again. Hope it can happend again :') How I can move on ? Because all my future has become your past,,, Give me a time machine :( I really need it :( Back to the time that we laughing each other. I want to change everythings in my life. And being  a cheerish girls without had a regret feelings.Just ONE mistake,ONE regret.Dear Lord, can You give me a time machine? I REALLY NEED IT :( Time is like a gold, but more expensive and important than gold... We cant buy TIME just like a GOLD, because time cant be repeated. Even I really want to repeat my time with you... I really need a time machine :(


Older Post | Newer Post
Older Post

Assalamualaikum and hi peeps!Leave your footstep at my Shoutbox. Please don't USE DIRTY WORDS!. This is a shared blog. Thanks for spending your time at this blog ♥.

Story About Stuff Links





I know you are coming for me ♡


This template was created by FaqihahHusni. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.